Development, Transportation, Pedestrians
The CCA’s Development and Transportation and Pedestrian Issues Committees keep us up-to-date on projects impacting Carlington residents. Below you will find information on projects awaiting zoning by-law amendments, site plan approvals or completion of construction. Recently completed projects are available on the Archived Projects page. For more information on any of these projects, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most recent City of Ottawa Zoning Map for Carlington: March 2020 (PDF, 560Kb).
- Alexander Community Centre Expansion
- Best Western Plus Hotel
- 1240 Carling Avenue (at Merivale)
- 1330 Carling Avenue (2nd Chance Auto)
- 1640-1660 Carling Avenue (old Canadian Tire)
- Carling Avenue Rehabilitation Project
- Civic Hospital: New Campus
- 861 Clyde Avenue (old Neilson Dairy)
- 864 Lady Ellen Place
- Merivale North Community Design Plan
- 1083 Merivale Road
- Merivale Road Integrated Renewal Project
- 1435 & 1455 Morisset Avenue
- Morisset Avenue Pump Station (formerly Carlington Heights Pump Station)
- 1387-89 Raven Avenue
- 1186 Shillington Avenue
- 970-974 Silver Street (at Shillington)
- 1058-1066 Silver Street (at Summerville)
- Viscount Avenue Integrated Renewal Project
- Westgate Shopping Centre
Latest news on development and transportation…
There are several ways to give your input until February 18, 2022. PLUS there’s a Public Open House on February 15 (tentative date).
The City has launched Phase 3 of consultation on the Transportation Master Plan. The public is encouraged to review the draft policies and complete the surveys by February 7, 2022.
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, via Zoom, starting at 6:00 p.m. Registration is NOT required.