By volunteering, you are helping to build a greener, safer better Carlington!
CCA Emailing List:
Don’t want to volunteer or become a member? No problem! To just find out what’s going on in Carlington, join the CCA Emailing List: email@example.com
Some ways of helping out require more time commitment; there are many others that don’t. As well, periodic calls for volunteers for specific events go out on our blog and our social media accounts, allowing you to make spur-of-the-moment contributions.
- Help out with an event; organizing, setting up, pick up and delivery of food/beverages, running a kiosk, etc.
- Carlington stays green and clean due to periodic clean-ups, and even a bit of gardening.
- Are you an artist? a writer? a singer or musician? a chef? All these skills are needed for setting up programs and activities within the community.
- And yes, we need help with posting flyers and notices of meetings and special events.
If you do have time to contribute, or wonder if your skills could be useful, please contact one of the following to find out more:
- Events and Activities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: email@example.com
- Greening: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fun Day: email@example.com
- Delivering/posting flyers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexander Healthful Food Working Group: email@example.com
- Safety Audit Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider donating to the CCA
The CCA is run by an amazing group of volunteers and is supported by various grants, membership fees, and donations from community members.
- Donation boxes are available at all our general meetings and events.
- Donate online through PayPal or a credit card: