Attend a General Meeting...
…which are held 4 times a year (find out more).
… Being a CCA member allows you to vote at CCA General Meetings, giving you a voice in how our community develops.
Become a sponsor...
… for $250/year. Contact the CCA President for more information.
Never miss a meeting or event again! Follow CCA on social media or subscribe to the CCA Newsletter.
Some ways of helping out require more time commitment; there are many others that don’t. As well, periodic calls for volunteers for specific events go out on our blog and our social media accounts, allowing you to make spur-of-the-moment contributions.
- Help out with an event; organizing, setting up, pick up and delivery of food/beverages, running a kiosk, etc.
- Carlington stays green and clean due to periodic clean-ups, and even a bit of gardening.
- Are you an artist? a writer? a singer or musician? a chef? All these skills are needed for setting up programs and activities within the community.
- And yes, delivering flyers and notices of meetings and special events.
If you do have time to contribute, or wonder if your skills could be useful, please contact one of the following to find out more:
- Events and Activities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: email@example.com
- Greening: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fun Day: email@example.com
- Delivering/posting flyers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexander Healthful Food Working Group: email@example.com
- Safety Audit Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org