The City has purchased new ice-breaking equipment to help clearing the ice off our sidewalks.
Due to aging infrastructure (sewers and watermains), these streets will be dug up and replaced. It is anticipated that the work will be completed by the end of 2020.
The Ministry of Transportation finally completed their work on the on-ramp and it opened Tueday, November 26th.
The City’s Planning Committee is tentatively scheduled to consider the Zoning By-law Amendment application for the proposed development at 966 Fisher Avenue on Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 9:30 a.m. in the Champlain Room at Ottawa City Hall. Planning...
All residents are welcome! Social starts at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, December 9, at the Carlington Heights Comm. Centre, 1665 Apeldoorn.
Carlington Cup and more. January 25, 2020. Register a team for the 3 on 3 shinny hockey tournament, bring clothes to exchange with neighbours, share a dish at the community potluck!
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 1, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 26, 2020: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
A list of our current sponsors can be found on Our Sponsors page.