Revisions have been made to the April 18, 2017, version of the CCA By-Laws. These revisions will be voted on at the next AGM on May 25, 2021.
Several Board members are finishing their terms, so the CCA is looking for community members to stand for election at the next Annual General Meeting (May 25, 2021).
Make an appointment before March 31 to drop off your income tax documents (at various locations).
Six Zoom sessions on Saturdays, from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. The sessions are FREE, but registration is required. (March 13 to April 24, 2021)
Wednesday, March 10, from 6:00-7:00 p.m.: A dietician from Carlington Community Health is giving a free presentation and a food demo. Every participant receives a Good Food Box and is entered to win a gift basket.
Riley covered over 15 different topics in his report, as well as answering questions on various issues.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners