Monetary donations are very welcome and donors receive tax receipts. If you wish to donate food items, there are several drop-off points within Carlington.
The take-out breakfasts are available from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m, Monday to Friday.
CHEO has opened the Clinic for children under two years old to receive or continue their primary series of vaccinations.
However, use of playground equipment and park amenities is still prohibited. Physical distancing is still required.
However, the specific rules for for Ottawa community gardens still have to be approved.
During COVID, emergency dental work is available at several dental clinics in Ottawa.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: Annual General Meeting (Tentative)
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners