As last-minute appointments open up, Ottawa Public Health contacts you by text, email or phone. Good for first or second dose.
The EarlyON Outdoor Playgroups are now open for children 0-6 years.
Seniors and adults with a physical disability can get a free ride to and from medical appointments through Ottawa Community Transportation.
Please note changes to Route 53 (Carlington to Tunney’s Pasture).
Demo: 6:30 p.m. on Monday, June 21, at the Alexander Community Centre. Clinics: various locations between June 17 and July 15.
After several years with the CCA, and after serving in several positions, our president is stepping down.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 1, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 21, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 5, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 15, 2022: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 6, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 4, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 17, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 1, 2022: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners