At the Annual General Meeting on September 22, several new directors were added to the CCA’s Board.
You have until October 23 to complete the online questionnaire on active transportation, fairness/equity and impact of new mobility technologies.
Pre-register to enter the draw for $10 gift certificates from the Carlington Coffee House.
Deadline for public online feedback on Second Round of Ward Boundary consultations is Friday, September 25.
Here is City Councillor Riley Brockington’s synopsis of the six Options and how to submit your comments.
The report was tabled at the recent Annual General Meeting and outlines the CCA’s activities for the year 2019-2020.
Some of the topics included: Alexander Community Centre Needs Assessment, development updates, expanded COVID testing,
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Note: Dates for General Meetings are not yet available.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners