Make a home-made decoration from recycled materials, take a photo of yourself and the ornament in front of the tree to enter the draw for a gift certificate.
Want to shop locally? Want to support Carlington’s small business?? Now we can!
The Clothing Donation Box By-Law is under review: please participate in the survey and provide feedback.
Our City Councillor, Riley Brockington, let us know about a few issues that he is working on at the moment.
They’re located at the Alexander Community Centre, the Bellevue Community Centre and the Carlington Recreation Centre.
Riley covered over 15 different topics in his report, as well as answering questions on various issues.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners