Carlington Community Cooking Club 2020
Saturdays January 18, February 29, March 28. and April 25, 2020 from 2 to 4PM
Everyone is Welcome
Riley gave updates on development projects, short-term rentals, summer employment for students, free income tax clinics….
Here’s how to send emails to our local representative in support of funding the ACC’s anticipated renovation through the “Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program”.
Daniel Buckles explained why a climate-positive Official Plan is important to all communities and what community associations can do to encourage the City to include better climate measures in the Official Plan.
Spring means time to clean up our parks, an expansion of the community garden, Yard & Plant sales, Family Fun Day.
There are 5 board positions coming up for renewal before the May 26 Annual General Meeting.
City Councillor Catherine McKenney’s motion was approved on January 29, 2020. But Ottawa cannot manage this crisis entirely on its own.
Apply now on the City of Ottawa’s Summer Employment website — Application period closes February 29th.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 1, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 26, 2020: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
A list of our current sponsors can be found on Our Sponsors page.