Riley covered over 15 different topics in his report, as well as answering questions on various issues.
Thursday, February 11, the CCA held a Workshop to find out what impact the Official Plan could have on Carlington.
Join our City Councillor, Riley Brockington, virtually between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. RSVP required!
Congratulations to Jon Ruby, founder of the social enterprise, Carlington Booch.
Please register in advance for meeting being held from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Zoom.
Register for a Zoom Virtual Workshop on this issue, to be held Thursday, February 11, 2021, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners