Add more fun to your spring with the CCA Annual Plant Sale and Yard Sale, as well as activities for all ages. To be held at Alexander Park.
Come to the Carlington Coffee House to meet some of the vendors in person, and try some of the new products.
Free. Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays over Zoom. For 55+ but everyone is welcome. Increase mobility and build strength and balance.
French as a Second Language ClassSaturdays from 12-2pm (105 - 1465 Caldwell Ave)Carlington Chaplaincy offers this beginner class for anyone looking to expand their language skills. To register email Shemi at email@example.com or call...
At the CCA’s Annual General Meeting, Riley submitted his annual report about Carlington’s development and infrastructure projects, as well as upcoming events.
Spongy moths (formerly known as “gypsy moths” are invading and defoliating our trees. Learn how to protect your trees with simple measures.
Ask questions at the Info pop-ups around Caldwell on May 26-27, find out where to vote. Also paid election job opportunities available.
CCA Meeting Schedule
All meetings are held 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. through Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for general meetings or the AGM.
- (Wed) Sept 1, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 21, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 5, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 15, 2022: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 6, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 4, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 17, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 1, 2022: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners