The Report outlines 5 options that could impact Carlington to a fuller or lesser degree.
Classes start on June 29. All workshops are free but space is limited! Sign up today to avoid missing out. Note: Each participant needs their own library card number.)
There were around 60 submissions, so a big thank you to everyone who participated.
The “first come, first served” kits (seeds and soil) are for households in Ottawa living on lower income or who lost work because of COVID-19.
and, as announced, here are the links to the 40 clues to the Scavenger Hunt.
Anyone wishing to write a tribute to Linda to be posted here, please send it in to us.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: Annual General Meeting (Tentative)
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners