Our Councillor is asking us to identify pedestrian and cycling missing links, sidewalks and pathways that need major fixing, as well as barriers to movement. Deadline:
Wednesday, May 26 (by noon).
This spring, the parks to be cleaned are Meadowvale, Raven and Alexander.
Your emails to City Councillor Riley Brockington in support should be sent before May 15, 2021.
As part of the Transportation Master Plan Review, City Councillor Riley Brockington is inviting you to join a discussion about cycling infrastructure.
Revisions have been made to the April 18, 2017, version of the CCA By-Laws. These revisions will be voted on at the next AGM on May 25, 2021.
Several Board members are finishing their terms, so the CCA is looking for community members to stand for election at the next Annual General Meeting (May 25, 2021).
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners