Have an idea for a community project, event or workshop? Apply now for funding from the Second Annual Carlington Community Grant.read more
The league plays two evenings a week, on Wednesdays and Fridays, for 8 weeks. There are two leagues, one for youth aged 10-13; the other for youth aged 14-17.read more
Free community BBQ 4:00-6:00 pm; meeting starts at 6:00 pmread more
Do you have any ideas for Public Art in Richmond Byron O-Train Stage 2read more
Share your ideas and comments about the future of Recreation Facility Infrastructure Standards.read more
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Oct. 3, 2018: Board Meeting
- Nov. 7, 2018: Board Meeting
- Nov. 10, 2018: General Meeting
(Saturday from 12 to 2 p.m. Potluck Lunch)
- Jan. 9, 2019: Board Meeting
- Feb. 6, 2019 Board Meeting
- Tues., Feb. 12, 2019: General Meeting
- Mar. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- April 3, 2019: Board Meeting
- May 1, 2019: Board Meeting
- Tues, May 7, 2019: Annual General Meeting
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
A list of our current sponsors can be found on Our Sponsors page.