Thank you to the over 300 respondents who took part in the survey.
The September 22, 2020, Annual General Meeting will include voting for new Board members.
The Carlington Community Association is holding its Annual General Meeting on September 22, 2020, both in-person at the Alexander Community Centre and virtually over Zoom.
Deadline is September 18, 2020. See results from Phase 1 and 2 Surveys. Share ideas and good news stories as well.
There is no delivery charge. You only pay for the cost of the groceries or prescription. Order online or by phone.
“Hybrid” means the meeting will be both held in-person and over Zoom. Pre-registration is required for both. In-Person will be held at the Alexander Community Centre (maximum 30 people).
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Note: Dates for General Meetings are not yet available.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners