From 11: 00 to 2:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome! Halal hotdogs, bouncy castle and other amazing activities.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022, form 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Zoom. Registration is required.
Saturday, May 7, 10:00 a.m. until noon, join Friends of Carlington Woods for the clean-up. At 12:30 join a free Spring Ephemerals walk to see spring wildflowers.
City staff have finished their report to the Built Heritage Sub-Committee and are waiting for approval on five recommendations.
Free. Virtual on Zoom or Facebook. Monday, May 2, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Three speakers are featured for a thoughtful conversation on how to bring empathy to life. Presented by the Canadian Mental Health Association. Registration required for Zoom.
Add more fun to your spring with the CCA Annual Plant Sale and Yard Sale, as well as activities for all ages. To be held at Alexander Park.
CCA Meeting Schedule
All meetings are held 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. through Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for general meetings or the AGM.
- (Wed) Sept 1, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 21, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 5, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 15, 2022: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 6, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 4, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 17, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 1, 2022: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners