If you are under 24 and would like to get involved in solutions, apply by July 16, 2021.
The online meeting will take place at 6:00 p.m.
During the Public Session, learn more about the feedback summarized in the City’s “As We Heard It” report, for the Inner Urban Transect (which Carlington is in.)
Shared e-scooters will be available until November 30, 2021. They will only work in specific areas of Ottawa.
The Carlington Community Chaplaincy’s new or gently-used yard sale items are all under $30. Donated items are also welcome.
Starting June 28, 2021. Cabinet building, installation, furniture making, wood windows and doors, construction, home renovation, housing, millwork and more…
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 1, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 21, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 5, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 15, 2022: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 6, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 4, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 17, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 1, 2022: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners