Riley covered over 15 different topics in his report, as well as answering questions on various issues.
Pre-registration is required for both in-person and Zoom attendance. In-Person will be held at the Alexander Community Centre (maximum 30 people).
Book an appointment either online or by phone. Flu shots available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Great interest in a Carlington library branch was indicated in the recent online survey about what a renovated Alexander Community Centre should include.
Trick-or-treat may be on pause this year, But Carlington ghosties need not fear. Have fun haunting our neighbourhood streets, Play this game and you might win treats!
At the Annual General Meeting on September 22, several new directors were added to the CCA’s Board.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners