Plant drop off at 3 locations September 19 to 24. Plant sale is on Saturday, September 25, from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Survey is to find out opportunities and barriers to home energy efficiency in Carlington. Survey respondents are entered into a draw for a gift certificate.
Registration is required! Bring your own blanket. There will be snacks and refreshments and a draw.
Should be completed daily for each individual child. Use of this Tool is voluntary.
No appointments necessary. Thursdays and Fridays, from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m. Anyone 12 and over can drop in to ask questions about COVID or about the vaccine. First and second vaccine doses are also available.
Fresh fruit and vegetables, baked goods, plants, community craft stalls… Rain or shine, come see from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 1, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 21, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 5, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 15, 2022: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 2, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 6, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 4, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 17, 2022: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 1, 2022: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners