New Zoning By-law: Discussion Papers and Survey Release
This is the public’s first chance to provide feedback on the new by-law. Surveys end on July 28, 2023.
Free six-week program on Thursday mornings, starting April 13, for pre-kindergarden children and their parents and caregivers.
Carlington Street Market Pick-up at New Location
Pick up your weeking order at Fringe & Foliage at 1300 Carling Avenue from noon until 3:00 p.m.
Trivia Night: Carlington vs. Hintonburg
Mark Saturday March 4 in your calendars for the pizza dinner and trivia match taking place at 5pm at the Alexander Community Centre.
Looking for a Summer Job or Summer Co-op Opportunity?
The City of Ottawa is accepting online applications until February 28,
Winter 2023 Program Schedule at the Carlington Recreation Centre
Free games, sports, art, homework support and more. Until April 1, 2023.
CCA Meeting Schedule
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Hybrid meetings (through Zoom and in-person). Contact email@example.com
to register for any meeting.
- (Mon) Sept 12, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 27, 2022: General Meeting
- (Mon) Oct 3, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Mon) Nov 7, 2022: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 22, 2022: General Meeting
- (Mon) Jan 9, 2023: Board Meeting
- (Mon) Feb 6, 2023: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 28, 2023: General Meeting
- (Mon) Mar 6, 2023: Board Meeting
- (Mon) April 3, 2023: Board Meeting
- (Mon) May 1, 2023: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 16, 2023: Annual General Meeting
- (Mon) June 5, 2023: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners