Here’s how to contact the services that ARE still being offered by the City during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Spring is almost here, but using the Bike Park right now will damage it.
The “Carlington Community Support Line during COVID-19” is here for you, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We’ve got some info for you in easy-to-understand language about the process, as well as a list of questions for the Review Board.
The site, called Farmside Green, will have 3 single homes and 3 semi-detached homes, built on an 80m-stretch of land behind the Turnbull School.
Between Gwynne Avenue and Melrose Avenue, right by the Civic Hospital, one lane will be closed, starting April, in two phases.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: Annual General Meeting (Tentative)
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners