You have until October 23 to complete the online questionnaire on active transportation, fairness/equity and impact of new mobility technologies.
Pre-register to enter the draw for $10 gift certificates from the Carlington Coffee House.
Deadline for public online feedback on Second Round of Ward Boundary consultations is Friday, September 25.
Here is City Councillor Riley Brockington’s synopsis of the six Options and how to submit your comments.
The report was tabled at the recent Annual General Meeting and outlines the CCA’s activities for the year 2019-2020.
Some of the topics included: Alexander Community Centre Needs Assessment, development updates, expanded COVID testing,
Thank you to the over 300 respondents who took part in the survey.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners