The CCA is committed to transparency regarding its actions and decisions in Board and General meetings. All meeting documents (agendas, minutes, reports) are posted as soon as they are available. This page shows documents for the last three years.
Proxy Voting Document
(for May 25, 2021, AGM)
2020-2021 General Meetings
- Sept 22, 2020 (Postponed from May 2020): Minutes
- Nov 17, 2020: Minutes
- Feb 16, 2021: Minutes
- May 25, 2021: Minutes
CCA Meeting Schedule: 2020-2021
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: 2020 Annual General Meeting (postponed from May 2020)
- (Wed) Oct 7, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Nov 17, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Jan 6, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 16, 2021: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 3, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 7, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 5, 2021: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 25, 2021: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 2, 2021: Board Meeting
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Three ways to always keep up-to-date on the latest events and activities:
1. Follow us:
2. CCA Emailing List:
3. Bookmark our Events page and check it often.
Latest Meeting Documents
Our Councillor is asking us to identify pedestrian and cycling missing links, sidewalks and pathways that need major fixing, as well as barriers to movement. Deadline:
Wednesday, May 26 (by noon).
Your emails to City Councillor Riley Brockington in support should be sent before May 15, 2021.
As part of the Transportation Master Plan Review, City Councillor Riley Brockington is inviting you to join a discussion about cycling infrastructure.