Become a CCA Member
Who can be a member of the CCA?
What does it cost?
Our membership fee is not fixed: you pay what you can. Suggested amount: $10 per year/per person. Pay by cash, cheque or credit card next time you come to a general meeting, or use PayPal below. For convenience, if several people share the same address, one person can apply (and pay) on behalf of all individuals in that household.
What do I get out of it?
- You automatically get sent the monthly CCA Newsletter as well as notices about matters affecting our community.
- You may vote at general meetings.
- You have a voice on community issues, and can assist with plans and activities to bolster our community.
- You get to meet your neighbours and have fun!
CCA Membership Form
- Option 1: Download the form in PDF format, then mail it or bring it to any CCA general meeting (with payment if applicable).
- Option 2: Use the Online Form below.
Note: Your personal information is used solely by the CCA for sending information regarding CCA activities and for sending notices of meetings. The membership list is kept confidential and is not shared with any other person or organization.
Recent Blog Posts…
At the Annual General Meeting on September 22, several new directors were added to the CCA’s Board.
You have until October 23 to complete the online questionnaire on active transportation, fairness/equity and impact of new mobility technologies.
Pre-register to enter the draw for $10 gift certificates from the Carlington Coffee House.
Deadline for public online feedback on Second Round of Ward Boundary consultations is Friday, September 25.
Here is City Councillor Riley Brockington’s synopsis of the six Options and how to submit your comments.