Become a CCA Member
Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of the CCA, you are helping to build a greener, safer, better Carlington!
As a member, you will help build our community by:
- Funding our activities through your membership fees.
- Sharing your voice on development and safety issues.
- Voting at our general meetings.
- Staying up-to-date through our CCA newsletter and e-blasts.
- Supporting our amazing volunteers.
- Meeting your neighbours and having fun!
Who can be a member?
Anyone over the age of 18 who resides in Carlington can become a member. Use the membership form below to get started!
What does it cost?
Our membership fee is not fixed: you pay what you can. The suggested amount is $10 per year/per person. You can also volunteer a minimum of 3 hours in lieu of paying a membership fee.
For convenience, if several people share the same address, one person can apply (and pay) on behalf of all individuals in that household. Pay by cash, cheque or credit card next time you come to a general meeting, or use PayPal below.
CCA Membership Form
- Option 1: Download the form in PDF format, then mail it or bring it to any CCA general meeting (with payment if applicable).
- Option 2: Use the Online Form below.
Note: Your personal information is used solely by the CCA for sending information regarding CCA activities and for sending notices of meetings. The membership list is kept confidential and is not shared with any other person or organization.
Recent Blog Posts…
Revisions have been made to the April 18, 2017, version of the CCA By-Laws. These revisions will be voted on at the next AGM on May 25, 2021.
Several Board members are finishing their terms, so the CCA is looking for community members to stand for election at the next Annual General Meeting (May 25, 2021).
Make an appointment before March 31 to drop off your income tax documents (at various locations).
Six Zoom sessions on Saturdays, from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. The sessions are FREE, but registration is required. (March 13 to April 24, 2021)