Become a CCA Member
Who can be a member of the CCA?
What does it cost?
Our membership fee is not fixed: you pay what you can. Suggested amount: $10 per year/per person. Pay by cash, cheque or credit card next time you come to a general meeting, or use PayPal below. For convenience, if several people share the same address, one person can apply (and pay) on behalf of all individuals in that household.
What do I get out of it?
- You automatically get sent the monthly CCA Newsletter as well as notices about matters affecting our community.
- You may vote at general meetings.
- You have a voice on community issues, and can assist with plans and activities to bolster our community.
- You get to meet your neighbours and have fun!
CCA Membership Form
- Option 1: Download the form in PDF format, then mail it or bring it to any CCA general meeting (with payment if applicable).
- Option 2: Use the Online Form below.
Note: Your personal information is used solely by the CCA for sending information regarding CCA activities and for sending notices of meetings. The membership list is kept confidential and is not shared with any other person or organization.
Recent Blog Posts…
The Carlington Community Association is holding its Annual General Meeting on September 22, 2020, both in-person at the Alexander Community Centre and virtually over Zoom.
“Hybrid” means the meeting will be both held in-person and over Zoom. Pre-registration is required for both. In-Person will be held at the Alexander Community Centre (maximum 30 people).
The September 22, 2020, Annual General Meeting will include voting for new Board members.
Deadline is September 18, 2020. See results from Phase 1 and 2 Surveys. Share ideas and good news stories as well.
There is no delivery charge. You only pay for the cost of the groceries or prescription. Order online or by phone.