Development and Planning Projects
1058-1066 Silver Street (at Summerville)
- Project Type: Demolition and new construction
- Application Number: D07-12-21-0112
- Status: Zoning By-Law Amendment application
- Last updated: June 2022
Details: Each of the 3 properties, at 1058, 1062 and 1066 Silver Street, currently has a detached dwelling. The Minor By-Law Amendment and Site Plan Control are being amended to incorporate 1058 Silver Street, and to request an increased maximum permitted lot area, removal of the requirement for tree planting in the back yard and the requirement of a minimum of two principal entrances.
The new building will be a low-rise, 3-storey, 32-unit building with underground parking.
A Public Meeting will be held on June 15, 2022.
Stay up-to-date on local development and planning issues:
- Subscribe to City Councillor Riley Brockington's monthly e-newsletter.
- Or view the reports Riley makes at the CCA General meetings on our "Documents" webpage.