Development and Planning Projects
970-974 Silver Street (at Shillington)
- Project Type: Demolition and new construction
- Application Number: D02-02-22-0026
- Status: Zoning By-Law Amendment application
- Last updated: July 2022
Details: Each of the 4 properties, at 970 and 974 Silver Street, and at 1271 and 1275 Shillington Avenue, currently has a detached dwelling. These properties are adjacent to Alexander Park. The By-Law Amendment is to build a 4-storey, rental apartment building with zoning R4Y. It will have 51 units, with 45 underground parking spaces and 33 interior bike parking spaces.
A Public Information Session with the applicant is to be hosted by Riley Brockington at 7:00 p.m. on July 19, 2022, over Zoom. Register here.
Stay up-to-date on local development and planning issues:
- Subscribe to City Councillor Riley Brockington's monthly e-newsletter.
- Or view the reports Riley makes at the CCA General meetings on our "Documents" webpage.