The CCA is committed to transparency regarding its actions and decisions in Board and General meetings. All meeting documents (agendas, minutes, reports) are posted as soon as they are available. This page shows documents for the last three years.
2018-2019 Board Meetings
- May 23, 2018: President’s Report
2016-2017 General Meetings
- Sep xx, 2016: Minutes
- Nov xx, 2016: Minutes
- Jan 18, 2017: Minutes
- May 24, 2017, Annual General Meeting: Minutes (draft)
CCA Meeting Schedule: 2019-2020
- (Wed) Sept 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting (virtual)
- (Wed) Sept 9, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept 22, 2020: Annual General Meeting (Tentative)
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Never miss a meeting or event again! Follow CCA on social media or subscribe to the free CCA Newsletter.
Latest Meeting Documents
Here’s how to send emails to our local representative in support of funding the ACC’s anticipated renovation through the “Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program”.
Daniel Buckles explained why a climate-positive Official Plan is important to all communities and what community associations can do to encourage the City to include better climate measures in the Official Plan.
Topics covered: update on major development projects, report on January 14 Official Plan Workshop, R4 zoning review