Kick off spring with a week full of health and wellness! For every session that you attend and for your completion of the attendance survey, you will be entered into a draw for an amazing gift basket worth $250.
Expand your knowledge on important topics, try a new activity, and have fun.
All classes/presentations are free and will take place online via Zoom. To see the full descriptions of all activities and to receive your Zoom links to join the activities, you must sign up at https://www.thegoodcompanions.ca/virtualhealthfair/
Monday, March 28
- Zumba Gold
- The Good Companions — Who We Are and What We Do Presentation
- Gentle Aerobics
Tuesday, March 29
- Interactive Meditation and Wellness Session with Cultivation Therapy Services
- Strength Core and Balance
- Belly Dance
- Interactive Presentation: The Role of Food in Mental Health, with a registered dietician
Wednesday, March 30
- Zumba Gold
- Introduction to Connected Canandians (digital literacy for older adults)
- Tai Chi (Yang Style)
- Strength and Stretch
Thursday, March 31
- Navigate your Senior Living Journey, with Amy Friesen, Founder and CEO of Tea and Toast
- Fitness for Arthritis and Balance
The Virtual Seniors Living Fair is brought to you in partnership with the Older Adult Centres’ Association of Ontario and funded by the Ministry for Seniors and Accessiblity.