Become a CCA Member
Who can be a member of the CCA?
What does it cost?
Our membership fee is not fixed: you pay what you can. Suggested amount: $10 per year/per person. Pay by cash, cheque or credit card next time you come to a general meeting, or use PayPal below. For convenience, if several people share the same address, one person can apply (and pay) on behalf of all individuals in that household.
What do I get out of it?
- You automatically get sent the monthly CCA Newsletter as well as notices about matters affecting our community.
- You may vote at general meetings.
- You have a voice on community issues, and can assist with plans and activities to bolster our community.
- You get to meet your neighbours and have fun!
CCA Membership Form
- Option 1: Download the form in PDF format, then mail it or bring it to any CCA general meeting (with payment if applicable).
- Option 2: Use the Online Form below.
Note: Your personal information is used solely by the CCA for sending information regarding CCA activities and for sending notices of meetings. The membership list is kept confidential and is not shared with any other person or organization.
Recent Blog Posts…
Constable Darren of our Neighbourhood Resource Team encourages everyone to report every instance of petty theft. Find out why…
It is still illegal to hold gatherings of more than five people, even though Ontario is opening up slightly.
Your comments and feedback are welcome and there is also a survey. Deadline: June 30
Proposal is for a 24-storey building for both commercial and residential use at the corner of Carling and Archibald Street.