Become a CCA Member
Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of the CCA, you are helping to build a greener, safer, better Carlington!
As a member, you will help build our community by:
- Funding our activities through your membership fees.
- Sharing your voice on development and safety issues.
- Voting at our general meetings.
- Staying up-to-date through our CCA newsletter and e-blasts.
- Supporting our amazing volunteers.
- Meeting your neighbours and having fun!
Who can be a member?
Anyone over the age of 18 who resides in Carlington can become a member. Use the membership form below to get started!
What does it cost?
Our membership fee is not fixed: you pay what you can. The suggested amount is $10 per year/per person. You can also volunteer a minimum of 3 hours in lieu of paying a membership fee.
For convenience, if several people share the same address, one person can apply (and pay) on behalf of all individuals in that household. Pay by cash, cheque or credit card next time you come to a general meeting, or use PayPal below.
CCA Membership Form
- Option 1: Download the form in PDF format, then mail it or bring it to any CCA general meeting (with payment if applicable).
- Option 2: Use the Online Form below.
Note: Your personal information is used solely by the CCA for sending information regarding CCA activities and for sending notices of meetings. The membership list is kept confidential and is not shared with any other person or organization.
Recent Blog Posts…
Wednesday, March 10, from 6:00-7:00 p.m.: A dietician from Carlington Community Health is giving a free presentation and a food demo. Every participant receives a Good Food Box and is entered to win a gift basket.
Riley covered over 15 different topics in his report, as well as answering questions on various issues.
Thursday, February 11, the CCA held a Workshop to find out what impact the Official Plan could have on Carlington.
Join our City Councillor, Riley Brockington, virtually between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. RSVP required!