There are 5 board positions coming up for renewal before the May 26 Annual General Meeting.
City Councillor Catherine McKenney’s motion was approved on January 29, 2020. But Ottawa cannot manage this crisis entirely on its own.
Apply now on the City of Ottawa’s Summer Employment website — Application period closes February 29th.
Call 3-1-1 or contact our City Councillor’s office for these repairs and more…
4-6 p.m. on Saturday March 21, at the ACC. Pre-registration is required.
The application is for an additional 3-storey building.
Topics covered: update on major development projects, report on January 14 Official Plan Workshop, R4 zoning review
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 26, 2020: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
A list of our current sponsors can be found on Our Sponsors page.