Development and Transportation Projects
1387-1389 Raven Avenue
- Project Type: Subdivide property into 2 and construct secondary basement units in each
- Application Numbers: D08-01-21/B-00364, D08-01-21/B-00365, D08-02-21/A-00320, D08-02-21/A-00321
- Status: Applications awaiting approval
- Last updated: November 2021
Details: The Committee of Adjustment will consider Applications for Consent to subdivide the property into two separate parcels of land in order to establish separate ownerships for the existing two-storey semi-detached dwelling, and to construct secondary dwelling units in the basement of each semi-detached dwelling. The Committee will also consider an Application for Minor Variances to permit reduced lot widths and lot areas, and to construct secondary dwelling units in the basement of each semi-detached dwelling and the two proposed parcels will not be conformity with the requirements of the Zoning By-law.
Stay up-to-date on local development and transportation issues:
- Subscribe to City Councillor Riley Brockington’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Or view the reports Riley makes at the CCA General meetings on our Documents webpage.