Development and Transportation Projects
1660 Carling Avenue (old Canadian Tire store)
- Project Type: Demolition and new construction
- Application Number: D02-02-22-0126
- Status: Application to modify zoning
- Last updated: April 2023
Details: The zoning by-law amendment is to increase maximum permitted height from 9 storeys to 40 storeys. The Site Plan is to redevelop the land with 6 buildings (retail, seniors’ residence, rental, condo), ranging in height from 9 to 35 storeys. The site will include a public street intersecting the middle as well as 3 parks.
Stay up-to-date on local development and transportation issues:
- Subscribe to City Councillor Riley Brockington’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Or view the reports Riley makes at the CCA General meetings on our Documents webpage.