Development and Transportation Projects
Larkin, Larose and Lepage Infrastructure Project
- Project Type: Replacement of sanitary and storm sewers, and watermains: City of Ottawa link
- Status: Work is finished on Lepage, rest of project to continue until Autumn 2023
- Last updated: January 2022
Details: The sanitary and storm sewers as well as watermains are to be replaced, having reached end of service life, on the following three streets:
- Larkin Street, between Laperriere and Lepage
- Larose Avenue, between Larkin and McBride
- Lepage Avenue, between Larkin and Cavan
The roadways on Lepage and Larose will be fully reconstructed to match what is currently there. The west side of Larkin will have a new curb and sidewalk.
Total cost of City’s investment is $7.4 million.