Carlington Cup - Shinny Hockey Tournament
Cost: Free. Registration is required.
What: Family and friends compete for the Carlington Cup.
When: Last Saturday in January, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Who: Open to all residents in Carlington, their families and their friends.
Where: Alexander Community Centre, 960 Silver Street
Note: Due to COVID-19, 2021 Tournament is cancelled.
- Register as a team, an individual or join as a spectator. Provide us your name, address and skill level to help us organize the tournament accordingly. Game length and tournament format is based on the number of teams that register. All teams are guaranteed to play two games.
- A member of the CCA will be in touch to confirm participation and to provide additional details.
- All participants agree to play at their own risk.
- Games are 3 on 3. (We recommend 4 players per team to keep everyone fresh.)
- Assemble a team of friends, neighbours and family members OR sign up as an individual to be placed as a member of a friendly neighbourhood team. Note: Each team must have one player who is a member of the CCA. (To join the CCA, please see Become a Member.)
- We provide the ice, the nets and the pucks; you provide the skates, helmets, sticks, etc.