Everything is closed now but what will happen on April 6th?
The public consultation for Ward 16 will take place at the Jim Durrell Rec. Centre (1295 Walkley Road) from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Monday, March 30 .
The workshop brought together over 125 people from various community-based organizations to organize how to influence City Council on the subject of urban sprawl.
Riley gave updates on development projects, short-term rentals, summer employment for students, free income tax clinics….
Here’s how to send emails to our local representative in support of funding the ACC’s anticipated renovation through the “Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program”.
Daniel Buckles explained why a climate-positive Official Plan is important to all communities and what community associations can do to encourage the City to include better climate measures in the Official Plan.
Spring means time to clean up our parks, an expansion of the community garden, Yard & Plant sales, Family Fun Day.
CCA Meeting Schedule
Alexander Community Centre
960 Silver Avenue, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- (Wed) Sept. 11, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Tues) Sept. 24, 2019: General Meeting
- (Wed) Oct. 2, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Nov. 6, 2019: Board Meeting
- (Sat) Nov. 23, 2019: General Meeting (Potluck Lunch)
- (Wed) Jan. 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) Feb. 5, 2020 Board Meeting
- (Tues) Feb. 18, 2020: General Meeting
- (Wed) Mar. 4, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) April 8, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Wed) May 6, 2020: Board Meeting
- (Tues) May 26, 2020: Annual General Meeting
- (Wed) June 3, 2020: Board Meeting
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors and Community Partners
Many thanks to Claudia Salguero (Artist Facilitator) for allowing us to use the Carlington Eras Mural on our homepage.
A list of our current sponsors can be found on Our Sponsors page.