Development and Transportation Projects
Carling Avenue Rehabilitation Project
- Project Type: Replacement of aging/undersized sewers and watermains
- Location: Carling Avenue between Churchill Avenue and Kirkwood Avenue
- Status: Construction tentatively scheduled for Spring 2023
- Last updated: April 2022
Details: Some fieldwork (drilling boreholes for soil samples and CCTV of sewers) is scheduled for Spring 2022. Public consultation and design phase scheduled for the rest of 2022. Construction start time is subject to funding availability. Rehabilitation will include reconstruction of road, sidewalks, cycling measures, resurfacing and trench reinstatement.
Stay up-to-date on local development and transportation issues:
- Subscribe to City Councillor Riley Brockington’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Or view the reports Riley makes at the CCA General meetings on our Documents webpage.