Any resident of Carlington or business operating within its boundaries can be a member of the association. By becoming a member of the association you:
• show you care about our community;
• are enrolled on our distribution list for notices and information about matters affecting our community;
• are able to vote at general meetings;
• have a voice on community issues; and
• have an opportunity to assist with plans, projects and activities to bolster our community.
Membership is also a fine way to get to know neighbours and have some fun.
Currently, the membership fee is not fixed – you pay what you can. The suggested amount is $10 per year.
Membership is a way of showing your support for the objectives of the Association even if you don’t want to volunteer or attend meetings.