This program is offered by Operation Come Home and includes five weeks of in-house training and workshops (30 hours per week). The objective is to secure employment by Week 5 of the Program.
Note: Method of program delivery is dependant on COVID-19 restrictions. The Program will run virtually if required (a computer and access to the Internet would be required.)
Interviews are taking place until Wednesday, December 22, 2021. Candidates must present a valid SIN card/paper and valid government-issued ID at the time of the interview.
To apply, send an email with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Between the ages of 15 and 29
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (as a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or granted refugee status)
- Unemployed and not attending school
- Ability to participate in 30 hours a week of in-person workshops and certifications (Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Need assistance in finding and maintaining employment
- Interested in working 28 to 35 hours per week
You will get:
- 5 weeks of in-house workshops, training and certifications at Operation Come Home (150 Gloucester Street, Ottawa)
- Participants will also be provided with job search supports as the goal is to secure employment by Week 5
- 12 weeks of employment: Staff will provide follow-along supports to both participants and employers for the first twelve weeks of employment. The goal is for participants to maintain employment without support from staff.