Here’s the latest work description from the City of Ottawa:
2021 Construction start:
- The contractor will mobilize to the job site end of July/beginning of August 2021.
- Work will proceed with excavation work on Lepage Avenue between Cavan Street and Larkin Street starting with the installation of temporary watermains and followed by the replacement of the mainline watermains and sewers
- Base lift asphalt paving and landscaping re-instatement along Lepage Avenue between Cavan Street and Larkin Street to be completed by end of 2021
- Installation of the underground services at the following locations will also take place fall 2021/early winter 2022:
- Larkin Street and Larose Avenue
- Larkin Street and Raven Avenue
- Larkin Street and Chatelaine Avenue
- Larkin Street and Lepage Avenue
- Replacement of watermains and sewers on Larose Avenue and sanitary sewer on Larkin Avenue
- Base lift asphalt paving and landscaping re-instatement on Larose Avenue and Larkin Avenue
- Top lift asphalt paving on Lepage Avenue
- Top lift asphalt paving on Larose Avenue and Larkin Street.