Yes, Ottawa seniors and adults with a physical disability, there are resources available to help you make a transportation plan prior to your vaccine appointment.
- Para Transpo: If you are a current user of Para Transpo, you can book a trip through their COVID-19 vaccination trip telephone service at 613-842-3600.
- Ottawa Community Transportation: This is a network of community partners which provides free transportation to and from Ottawa area vaccination clinics. COVID-19 protocols are in place to ensure the safety of the rider and the driver, and wearing a mask is mandatory.
- You must have a vaccine appointment already booked in order to request transportation.
- They need at least 48 hours advance notice of your appointment.
- Seniors (65+) — Use this Ottawa Community Transportation link to book online. Ottawa Community Transportation will contact you directly to provide all the information.
- Adults under the age of 65 — If you need help booking transportation to your vaccination appointment, please call 211.