Trick-or-treat may be on pause this year,
But Carlington ghosties need not fear.
Have fun haunting our neighbourhood streets,
Play this game and you might win treats!
The Carlington Community Association is getting in the Hallowe’en spirit this year with a Spooky Neighbourhood Bingo! Here’s how to play:
- Click on this link to generate your very own Carlington Spooky Neighbourhood Bingo card — One card per household, please. You can print out your card or play right on your mobile device. Pre-printed cards are also available in the neighbourhood food bank porch boxes at the following addresses:
- 1499 Larose Avenue
- 1388 Raven Avenue
- 965 Admiral Avenue
- 1233 Kingston Avenue
- Haunt the streets of Carlington looking for the items on your Spooky Neighbourhood Bingo card. If you’re playing on a mobile device, click on each word to cross it off as you find it. If you have a printed card, just cross off the item.
- Collect one line for one entry, two lines for three entries, or a blackout for five entries.
- Send your completed Spooky Neighbourhood Bingo card to email@example.com before 11:59 p.m. on November 1, 2020. If you have a printed card, you can drop it off at the neighbourhood food bank porch boxes at the above locations.
- For a bonus entry, snap a photo of yourself or your family in costume next to one of the items on your Bingo card and post it on Facebook. Like and tag @carlingtoncommunity so we can see it!
Prizes are $20 gift certificates to local businesses. Winners will be drawn and notified the week of November 2 to November 6, 2020.