What is Bag-Half-Full?
We are university students and working professionals volunteering our time during the current pandemic to help vulnerable people (i.e., elderly, immuno-compromised, mobility issues) with free grocery and delivery service,
We offer the following services:
- Pickup and delivery of online grocery orders.
- Grocery shopping and delivery.
- Prescription pick-up and delivery.
How Does It Work?
There are 2 ways to place your order:
- Use the online form at www.baghalffull.com/ottawa or
- Call us at 819-635-5895.
How Do I Pay?
Pay for JUST the cost of your groceries or prescription via e-transfer, cheque or cash. Our shopping and delivery services are provided at NO cost to you.
How Do I Contact Bag-Half-Full?
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 819-635-5895 (for grocery orders) or 613-262-5411 (for general inquiries or media requests)
- Website: https://www.baghalffull.com/ottawa