Given the on-going global pandemic and the restrictions placed on in-person meetings, the Carlington Community Association has worked on holding a “Hybrid” Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, September 22, 2020, i.e. both in-person and over Zoom. This means that Carlington residents can choose whether to attend in person or virtually by Zoom.
There are 5 Director positions currently available on the Board. To nominate yourself or someone else, please send your nomination to: email@example.com
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for either method of attending the AGM. To register for either the in-person or virtual AGM, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with EITHER “in-person” or “Zoom” in the subject header.
In-Person Meeting (maximum 30 people)
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Alexander Community Centre, 960 Silver Street
- Masks are mandatory.
- You must do a COVID check before entering the Community Centre. (Download your copy of the PDF here)
- Seating at the meeting will follow Provincial guidelines.
- Please bring your own copy of:
Meeting over ZOOM:
- You must have ZOOM (it’s free!) downloaded on the device you plan to use.
- A few days before the meeting, you will receive an email from the CCA with instructions.
- The instructions will contain a link to the AGM meeting. Click on that link a few minutes before 7:00 p.m.
- Your device must have a microphone if you wish to talk during the meeting.
- Have copies available during the meeting of:
Voting at the meeting:
To vote for candidates and on motions, you must live in Carlington and must be a member of the CCA.
Membership and Membership Deadline:
The membership fee is not fixed — it is pay-what-you-can — but the suggested amount is $10 per person. BECOME A MEMBER Deadline for becoming a member and for signing up for the in-person or Zoom AGM is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 20, 2020.