If there are any roads, sidewalks or potholes required winter maintenance or repair, please call 3-1-1 or send an email to:

Riley’s office can assist with arranging for additional maintenance or repairs with City Supervisors.

If you have snow plough damage to your front yard grass, Riley’s office can also arrange for it to be repaired, once spring has arrived.