The Alexander Community Centre has issued its program for Spring/Summer 2019
Registration starts: March 8
Champions Youth Group from the Senators during July and Aug for youth living in the Alexander/Carlington community.
Note 1: Mark your calendars: Family Fun Day will be May 20!
Note 2: If you have an idea for an activity/program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note 3: Starting Fall 2019, Saturdays programs will last until 6:00 pm. (Currently, they last only until 2:00 pm.)
The entire list of programs and details are available in PDF Format.
Here are some of the things happening this spring/summer:
- After School Program for kids 6-12 years
- Y.A.R.D. Basketball Leagues
- CCBL practice Girls / Boys
- Community Sports Club
- Fitness with Joelle – for 50+
- Summer Camps
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Free Sports Drop In Programs for youth
- Creative Dance for 2 to 8 year olds
There are 2 ways to register:
1. Register in Person: at the Alexander Community Centre, 960 Silver St.
2. Register ONLINE at www.ottawa.ca (You will need a FAMILY PIN and the course BARCODE)
You can get your Family Pin by calling 613-580-2588
or by visiting a City of Ottawa Client Service Centre.
ONLY courses with Barcodes can be registered online, all others must be done in person.