There are several new elements in the new submission, and they can be viewed online.
Elements in the new submission include:
- Introduction of a public park along the Meath Street frontage.
- Rear amenity areas for Buildings D and E (as opposed to a parking lot previously proposed) and a public pathway connecting the public park to Archibald Street.
- Activated street frontage with at-grade units along Archibald Street.
- Traffic-calming measures along both Meath and Archibald Streets to ensure the one-way directions are respected.
- 3-storey podium closest to the residential along Thames Street, rising to 8 storeys.
If you have questions or comments, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org