Here is the agenda for the November 18, 1998 meeting of the CCA Executive, Ashcroft, the city and regional representatives.
Minutes will be recorded.
- Opening Statement from CCA
- Ashcroft to present arguments to the CCA for concept plan not including Clyde / Maitland access.
- City and regional official to either confirm or refute points made.
- CCA to present their position to Ashcroft and any alternatives to having an access point at Clyde / Maitland.
- City and regional officials to comment on alternatives, and record these for consideration for respective staff.
- Recommendations and follow up by any individuals present.