Saturday, June 3rd, 2017. 830AM to 12:30PM.
The Ottawa Public Library operates two Bookmobiles, containing books, films, and other items. Since Carlington does not have a permanent library space, the Bookmobile is an important way for residents to access library services. Currently, a Bookmobile stops in Caldwell on Tuesdays from 3:00-5:00 pm. Join us in asking the Ottawa Public Library to add a second stop at Alexander Community Centre to serve our growing community!
Join the campaign and sign the petition: https://www.change.org/o/carlington_community_association
- The O-Train Lines are numbered 1 and 2.
- Last two digits of a route number reflect geographic location of the route’s service area
- Connexion routes are numbered in the 200s
- Routes that do not connect to the Confederation Line will be numbered in the 100-series
- Shopper routes are numbered in the 300s
- Event routes serving major events at the Canadian Tire Centre and Lansdowne Park are numbered in the 400s
- School routes are numbered in the 600s
In our neighbourhood the 176 will be renamed to the number 80 'frequent' route, the 151 will be number 81 'local' route, both numbered in the Nepean range.
The MarketMobile is a truck and trailer that brings fresh, affordable, and culturally-appropriate vegetables and fruit to your community. The MarketMobile is open to everyone!
The truck stops by every other Thursday from 3-4PM at the Carlington-Caldwell Gym. The full schedule is listed below.
- April 6 & 20, 2017.
- May 4 & 18, 2017.
- June 1, 15 & 29, 2017.
Cash Only. Please help support the environment by bringing your own reusable bags.
No More Appointment Neccesary. Come and drop by to see an employment councillor for your employment needs.
Carlington Community Health Center is now hosting Pinecrest-Queensway Employment Services.
Please call Carlington's Main Reception for more information:
102-1465 Caldwell Ave.
Contact Sarah for more info or directions:
email@example.com or 613-728-9933
T U E S DAY ' S
MAR C H 2 8 - APRIL 2 5th, 1 - 2 : 3 0 PM @ 1 4 0 0 LEPAGE
T U E S DAY ' S
AP R I L 4 - 2 5th, , 8 : 1 5 - 9 : 1 5 PM
S U N DAY ,
APRIL 9th, 2 - 4 PM
@ ALEXANDER COMMUNITY CENTRE
Contact Linda to
Sign Up or to Volunteer.