On April 23rd OC-Transpo is changing the Bus route numbering scheme:
- The O-Train Lines are numbered 1 and 2.
- Last two digits of a route number reflect geographic location of the route’s service area
- Connexion routes are numbered in the 200s
- Routes that do not connect to the Confederation Line will be numbered in the 100-series
- Shopper routes are numbered in the 300s
- Event routes serving major events at the Canadian Tire Centre and Lansdowne Park are numbered in the 400s
- School routes are numbered in the 600s
In our neighbourhood the 176 will be renamed to the number 80 'frequent' route, the 151 will be number 81 'local' route, both numbered in the Nepean range.
For more information visit the OC-Transpo website or email email@example.com
Tuesday's 6:30 -8:00pm
102-1465 Caldwell Ave.
Contact Sarah for more info or directions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-728-9933
T U E S DAY ' S
MAR C H 2 8 - APRIL 2 5th, 1 - 2 : 3 0 PM @ 1 4 0 0 LEPAGE
T U E S DAY ' S
AP R I L 4 - 2 5th, , 8 : 1 5 - 9 : 1 5 PM
S U N DAY ,
APRIL 9th, 2 - 4 PM
@ ALEXANDER COMMUNITY CENTRE
Contact Linda to
Sign Up or to Volunteer.
Did you miss the "Imagine Merivale North' open house?
Take a look at the project's website or download the display boards!
Please let us know what you think: email@example.com
HOW TO PREVENT AND RESPOND
March 30th, 2017
6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Ben Franklin Place
101 Centrepointe Drive, Nepean
6:30 to 7:00 – Registration, Service Fair
7:00 to 8:00 – Speaker Dr Hazen Gandy, CHEO
8:00 to 8:30 – Speaker from Ottawa Police Service
8:30 to 9:00 – Q&A, Service Fair
The CCA has been asked to add our support to the following letter supporting Ottawa's designation as a Sanctuary City. In Sanctuary Cities, City Councils make a public commitment that city staff will provide municipal services to undocumented immigrants without asking for their status or reporting their lack of legal status federal agencies. Please provide any feedback on the CCA support of this letter by March 15, 2017. You can provide comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the letter click here
Carlington Community Chaplaincy Event Calendar March 2017