New Bus Route Numbers coming on April 23rd
- The O-Train Lines are numbered 1 and 2.
- Last two digits of a route number reflect geographic location of the route’s service area
- Connexion routes are numbered in the 200s
- Routes that do not connect to the Confederation Line will be numbered in the 100-series
- Shopper routes are numbered in the 300s
- Event routes serving major events at the Canadian Tire Centre and Lansdowne Park are numbered in the 400s
- School routes are numbered in the 600s
In our neighbourhood the 176 will be renamed to the number 80 'frequent' route, the 151 will be number 81 'local' route, both numbered in the Nepean range.