AGENDA - CCA General Members Meeting – Wednesday September 23rd
7pm Approval of Agenda
7:05pm Introduction of 2015/16 CCA Board of Directors
7:10pm Special Guest – David Walsh, Caldwell Family Centre
- Presentation of Gift from Bowman’s Pub/CCA
- Promotion of Harvest of Hope event
7:25pm Proposal from the Floor
- Resident Mary May Downing will propose a campaign to Restore Door-to-Door Mail Delivery
7:30pm Councilor’s Report
- Riley Brockington, River Ward Councillor
7:50pm Greening Committee
- Ted Radstake, Chair
- Address from Alex McDonald of Nature Canada
8:05pm Finance Update
- Update from Linda Dodd, Treasurer
- Purchase of Directors & Officers Insurance
- Veterans Memorial Fundraising Campaign
- T-Shirt purchase
8:15pm Development Committee
- Update from Robert Brinker, Chair
8:25pm Outreach/Sponsorship Committees
- Update from Charity Bartlett, Vice-President
8:35pm Upcoming Events
- Civic Hospital Public Meeting
- Community Safety Meeting
- Mayors Breakfast
8:45pm Any Other Business
If it’s corrosive, flammable or poisonous it’s hazardous waste. These types of products contaminate water and landfills and should never be poured down the drain or put out with your regular garbage.
Products to be dropped off at household hazardous waste depots include:
Fertilizers and pesticides
Needles and syringes
Paints and coatings
Oven and window cleaners
251 Sir Frederick Banting
Residential electronic waste is also accepted at this site.
The City of Ottawa is studying the possibility of building or converting a garage or an accessory building into a "Coach House". These types of dwelling units are essentially a small apartment or suite in the backyard of a home or along a laneway.
To provide feedback on this study please complete the online questionnaire by October 19, 2015
Banquet and Auction supporting the
Caldwell Family Centre Food Bank.
Monday Oct.5, 2015
Chances R restaurant, 1365 Woodroffe Ave,
Call 613 728-1800 for Information or visit www.caldwellfamilycentre.ca
10% of all sales go to Ottawa SALUS Corporation .As you may or may not know, among other things SALUS operates a transitional rehabilitation program on Fisher Ave.
John Allaire will be performing live music from 7pm until 9pm, open mic follows.